Saturday, April 25, 2009

How to put a text (with colour) at the side of web when mouse move to the image?

I'm doing my first personal website, and i want to ask about as above. Please let me know because i'm new in web hosting.


i can make text on the image(alt) but how to change the colour/text size and fonts.


Thanks for helping me. =)
How to put a text (with colour) at the side of web when mouse move to the image?
You can change the color and font of alt for images but not from your code or html editor application.





You need a software I think called CoffeeCup Html Editor or CoffeeCup Tip.





It creates tips and alts for you with any variety of colors and fonts.


It gives you the code, then you only need to open your code and implement the code given by Coffeecup.

flower deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment