Saturday, April 25, 2009

What should i do to change the title and short description of my web site shown on yahoo?

Hi~ I submitted my web site to yahoo and google several months ago and finally, it got listed.. but, now, I want to change the title and short description shown on yahoo and google.. what should i do?





Is there anything else I have to do beside changing the content and uploading the new files to web hosting internet site? do these search engines automatically detect updates on pages and show the updated info as a result? or should i submit my web site again to yahoo and google?





and how long does it take for the new title and description to be shown on yahoo and google? it wouldn't take another several months, would it? and until the new title and description appears on yahoo and google, can I still see my old new title and description on the search engines?





if you know what I am talking about, would you please give me some advice on this? really appreciate it. and have a wonderful weekend..
What should i do to change the title and short description of my web site shown on yahoo?
Just make some changes in your Meta tags, and then again submit with new description.
What should i do to change the title and short description of my web site shown on yahoo?
Sorry m-8 afraid you have the obvious answer, would be nice though huh!

sunburns

No comments:

Post a Comment